- What does Stitch Fix do?
- Stitch Fix is transforming the way people find what they love, one client at a time and one Fix at a time. Stitch Fix was inspired by the vision of a client-first, client-centric new way of retail. What people buy and wear matters. When we serve our clients well, we help them discover and define their styles, we find jeans that fit and flatter their bodies, we reduce their anxiety and stress when getting ready in the morning, we give them confidence in job interviews and on first dates and we give them time back in their lives to invest in themselves or spend with their families. Most of all, we are fortunate to play a small part in our clients looking, feeling and ultimately being their best selves. We are reinventing the shopping experience by delivering one-to-one personalization to our clients through the combination of data science and human judgment. This combination drives a better client experience and a more powerful business model than either element could deliver independently.
- How did Stitch Fix begin?
- Stitch Fix was founded in 2011 by Katrina Lake while she was attending Harvard Business School.
- Why did Katrina found Stitch Fix?
- While working as a retail and restaurant consultant, Katrina was inspired by the level of service in years past and saw the opportunity to combine the science of data with the art of personal styling to develop a truly personalized shopping experience at scale. She applied to Harvard Business School with the intention of starting a business during her time there and shipped the first Fixes out of her apartment in Cambridge, MA.
- Where are Stitch Fix’s corporate headquarters?
- One Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California, 94104
- When was Stitch Fix founded?
- February 2011
- When was Stitch Fix’s initial public offering and what was the IPO price?
- The company went public on November 17, 2017 at an initial public offering price of $15 per share.
- Who were the underwriters of Stitch Fix’s IPO?
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
RBC Capital Markets
- What is Stitch Fix’s fiscal year end?
- Fiscal year ends on the Saturday that is closest to July 31 of each year.
- Where is Stitch Fix’s stock listed?
- Stitch Fix’s stock is listed on the NASDAQ stock market and trades under the symbol “SFIX.”
- Who is Stitch Fix’s independent registered public accounting firm?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- AST (American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.) is our transfer agent - shareholders can contact Phone: (800) 937-5449 Email: email@example.com
- Does Stitch Fix have a direct stock purchase plan?
- The company does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- How can I contact investor relations or obtain more information?
- For IR inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com
For customer service inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I view documents Stitch Fix has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Please see the SEC Filings section of our website.